AR On Matt Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie*TRADING* / Bertie Bennett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Matt Douglas

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Propkilling me and my friend whilst in the minicooper, causing my car to "get rekt" and resulting in me losing my SD beretta.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:n/a

Reaction score
Hello! after reviewing the evidence this is my opinion of the matter.
Rules Broken:
Rule 3.11: Leveraging Pushing
Props may not be used to move players, other props, and/or vehicles, Props may also not be used to hold other props unrealistically, for example stopping a car from rolling down a hill by freezing a prop in front of it.
The user has clearly violated this rule, from meeting matt in-game i know he does break rules from time to time clearly doing it this time.

(Possible) Rule 3.21:
User jumped out onto the highway now possibley he had to walk back to the city because you was dead but as it's not shown in the demo i will just put it in just in case.

--------------------
As for the barreta after this is accepted/denied i recommend you head over and make a Refund Request for the weapon.
Overall it is clear that he did violate the rule 3.11. I believe that Matt does not fully understand the rules as he is a bit of a troll now and then. But this gives him no reason to push a car with a prop effecting one's role-play.

Reaction score
Bertie, we are friends, we were having a bit of banter, I payed for the car, to get cleaned, fixed and everything, then i bought your supressed beretta back, I apologized, this was all just a bit of banter by what i am aware, and you got annoyed that you got arrested later due to shooting me, I haven't done this kind of thing before, as you can tell by my warnings, and i thought you would just laugh as it was a bit of banter. He also told me press e to drive the car, when we were driving, so as i would die, so he broke the rules as much as i did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After taking a look at the video you provided to this, I have to completely agree with this. The player in question here used a table and his physics gun to smash the table against your vehicle with the inten to cause harm to you/damaging your vehicle, thus breaking 3.11 (maybe 2.5). As previously said by @Appricey I would add 3.21 to this aswell as he had to walk back to the city in case nobody would've approached to pick him up.

Reaction score
It's very obvious here.

Matt
I have no clue how long you have been on perp for, but one thing is sure. Judging by your roleplay style, you've been here for quite some time.
By that time you should know by now that breaking 3.11 for the fun of it isn't acceptable (I'd consider it acceptable as long as nothing is affecting anyone else's item(s) when server is basically empty), although both parts agree it's banter you are still in the wrong for
Jumping out of a vehicle in the middle of the highway, placing down a prop and literally raping Bertie's car with it until it breaks
not to mention 3.21. Even if you fell out of the vehicle in speeds, you should at all times resort to heading to a safe location when you find yourself on the highway. You failed to do so and this could have lead to your death, as the video doesn't show what happened afterwards I can't judge based on missing evidence.

However you are welcome to visit Luke in sourcebans in the nearest weekend.
It's obvious, unless both parts decide to apologize and move on and have this thread closed :troll: trolls

Reaction score
I'd happily consider this as banter if Matt FULLY refunded my items and not lie then block me on steam for posting this ar
[DOUBLEPOST=1459352767,1459352002][/DOUBLEPOST]It wasn't all about disturbing mine and your rp it was about causing problems for rc and police.. Although they did treat it pretty well I must say. I also wasn't the only one who was killed in the propkilling.

Once I have my gun back and everyone else is happy I'm willing to ask for this to be dropped

-on phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1459356032][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, I have come to the decision to ask for this to be closed and to move on, I know Matt has broken rules, however, it was just banter but I did not see it at that time as I was pissed off about losing my gun.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

This AR will be closed. However I would like to talk with matt on team speak when ever you are available mate. I only wish to talk with you about the situation and go over the rules with you and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.