another ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon The Goon/Tom henderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt Douglas/ Matt
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:51638925 I think this is the steam Id i'm not 100% sure it's him.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.9, 4.1

As a RC Matt tried to tow my car which was not parked illegally. I don't quite know why he was there as it was just my car that was there, and i didn't call him. He then broke the law by murdering a citizen for punching his car instead of informing the police.
Evidence (Demo Required):
--------------------------------Edit---------------------------------------------------
Ignore my half Southern half Northen accent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

4.1, clearly NOT following the law. 3.3, this is not realistic in anyway to just drive over someone with your car when he punched it. He could of get shot by Tom cause he killed his friend ( I think it's his friend, right? ) 4.9 For not doing his job right.

Reaction score
Just to let you know, a police officer could've called him as your car was parked outside of a designated parking slot. Also, his steam ID could also be STEAM_0:0:51638925 as he has multiple accounts. @[NG]Matt would be needed to see if he has any other reason and provide a demo to see if he moved your car because you state it wasn't illegally parked.
I can't really give much support, either way, until I have more evidence. As for now, I will stay neutral on that part.

The rest is pretty obvious about 4.1 and 3.3. +SUPPORT, for that.

Reaction score
I was attempting to tow my friend Katts car, when i pressed e on the thing to pull the tow out, it automatically attached to his car, i had been trying for a while to get it off but it was glitched i think, also Lucy was attacking me prior to the incident, and he was attacking me during the incident early in the video, and he began attempting to spread false information, saying i had said it was past the line, which i never said, if it wasnt for the fact my friend is Lucys brother i would make an AR on him, It was an accident towing your car, i had attempted to call the police on Lucy for assault, but she kept attacking me, you pulled a gun on me and my org leader killed you, it was not a citizens arrest at all. Also i was getting out of my car, when you got run over, so that wasnt 3.3

Reaction score
The situation about towing the car could easily be discussed and i would need to see it from Matt's point of view. But him running the woman over is definitely against the rules, he should've waited for the police to arrive and not risk a jail sentence of 7-10 years. Therefor the user will be warned.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.