Action Request - Derome Hussain by Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: InfectedYoU (Derome Hussain)
Then these just came along.. - >> Drake Fernesto, Joe Baggers.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38772662

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Scenario 1.
Alright so let's start off with the first thing that FIRST happen, Me, Liam and Ellena were basing in appartment 3, we had music on. Everything seems normal right? The guys in the appartment 4, Drake Fernesto, Joe Baggers (or whatever hesnamed) , Derome Hussian. Me and Liam had some music on and apparently they got upset about it so they started to Spray through the floor with their guns. Lets see what rules they broke by doing this..

First Rule Broken:

upload_2015-11-2_15-47-9.png

Basically they are risking to getting jailed because of what, a radio? They are spraying through the floor for no valid reason.

Second Rule Broken:

upload_2015-11-2_15-46-52.png

They are trying to kill us through the floor because of the music, i belive (Corrected by @Niko) its breaking 2.5

Third Rule Broken:

upload_2015-11-2_15-46-3.png

If we should think about playing realistically who would shoot their own floor, and aswell for no reason, (No valid reason)? If you spray through your own appartment floor , who would even do that in real life, like there is no reason to? so i belive 2.1 has also been broken here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 2.

So the situation gets even worse, we started to defend ourselfs me and @Liam .. It cooled off for some minutes until the cop came and wondered what was going on, of course they take this Cop Hostage so me and Liam attempted to help this cop (or i did) Liam did just get raided by them after i tried to help the cop. They killed him before i could get up there, (I killed Joe) then later on died, these guys later on then attempted to Raid Liam when he was left inside the appartment.. They sadly failed, they all died to Liam , so yeah i respawned, waited out my NLR, we got back to our appartments , and yeah someone of them started saying ''Im going to fucking kill them now downstairs'' I see he went for his gun in his ''Storage'' i belive. We AND THEM started shooting through the floor for some dumb reason...

First Rule Broken:

ede2d619a8ebbb1098c9b2f08f654bed.png

They broke 3.5 In-Character Death - because Liam killed them all after they tried to raid him (us), this was after i died on the stairs trying to kill them and prevent them from killing the cop but i failed. Liam later killed ALL OF THEM so basically they should have forgotten everything about what happen with us in Appartment Three right? But no, when they came back they started with ''Lets go fucking kill them etc'' So they really had no intention to really forget what happen with us earlier.. Making them break NLR - 3.5.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 3

Alright so this is the last thing that happen. When Derome Hussain goes to be a SWAT just to raid us in Appartment 3, @alexn can make sure that he said that he wanted to raid Appartment 4, but Derome Hussain said, lets raid Appartment 3 instead because yeah, because of what happen why not lol.. So yeah i will now tell you what rules that he broke.

First Rule Broken:

4f60c53b2648c3cb99078551bc8f0fbe.png

Derome Hussian storms the appartment, going in to the bedroom and when he sees the drugs he just destroyed them without even securing the area witch breaks 4.14.

Second Rule Broken:

b871fb983ca44a1b8108de278b34d49a.png

94e7c20ca6efaedcf190e6c821eccc8a.png

a2ef0b548260223a99544205bc4b0f35.png

I would say that shooting through the wall, not even knowing whats behind it is breaking 4.1, Because of law 11.11. He could of randomly killed someone, in this case Ellena who was just standing there doing nothing really, so luckly he didn't kill her. After that when he started to move towards the storage chest he kill liam after EVEN LOOKING AT HIM and he SAW that he was clearly not responsive, he was facing the wall not being a threat to Derume in this situation, still he kills him..

Evidence (Demo Required):

Scenario 1: Them Trying to kill us over a Radio - Video will be uploaded soon

Scenario 2: Them Breaking NLR -

Scenario 3: Derome breaking loads of rules as SWAT - http://plays.tv/video/5636dbd9e5091fbd85

If demo is needed i will upload it!.

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Huge +Support

After reviewing the evidence, I can safely assume these people have broken 3.4, 4.1, 4.3, 4.5, 3.5, 2.1 and 2.5. Just listen to them when they tell you to shut the radio up ;)

When you record things for the action request maker to use against you.

Last edited:

MattIs

• accepted.jpg
      Accepted

What these guys did was so excessive! Shooting someone over a radio is quite truly ridiculous. They could of called and made a noise complaint like normal people would to the police.​
      Thank you for your Action Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.