Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3V/Gary Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Liam/Liam Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User

So i will give a brief description of what happened, I was at bazar and there was talk of Liam wanting to kidnap me for whatever reason I'm still not 100% sure why, One of Liam's members gun-pointed me at the start of the situation and forced me into Liam's car, From there he drove to Parker where i was mugged and then killed moments after which i feel breaks rule 2.5.

At 0:10 i am Gun-pointed in a public area although it is don't quickly and effectively it does cause them to be raided by the police as witnesses saw them drive into the glass co compound - This i feel would be breaking rule 3.4 by risking there life and freedom

At 1:23 I was searched for all my items (mugged) that's understandable

At 2:30 there is an argument about people stealing drugs and at 2:45 i believe Liam was using OOC information IC that he gained from Aaron @MrAaron about who stole the drugs i know this as i asked him and he told me that he had told Liam over steam.(lead to @GamingPeach getting banned for killing @Hayden using that info)

Around 4:00 they debate killing me and using me as a hostage.

At 4:42 you see in LOOC Liam saying you are dying regardless so he would be killing me either way and he is trying to find a reason to kill me which is IMO 2.5 as he already mugged me.

At 7:40 i get killed by Aaron Martin @Panda but he was ordered to by Liam which overall i feel is 2.5 killing me after i have been mugged.

A final point is they only took me as a hostage as they wanted to kill me and at no point used me to stop officers coming in as they knew the cops were coming in regardless and they used that as a way to try and bypass rule 2.5

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Thanks to @Hazza56 for providing the video as i failed that horribly

@Liam

Reaction score
Wait.

1) I didn't kill you
2) Cops entered and you were a hostage as they were looking for you. I said you were dying regardless as I knew the cops would come on and not role play the situation properly? lol
3) Your organization came looking for you, got the cops there and tried to enter when we clearly stated we had a hostage and they knew.
4) I didn't know that you even got mugged. I told them to search you for a phone which is so you didn't attempt to escape in any type of way or give out information. I didn't once ask for you to be mugged.
5) I feel as if you're trying to hard to get me punished.
6) No proof that I used any OOC information ICly. Because truly I didn't, I made an accusation and didn't follow through as there was no evidence.

One of the most dumbest AR's I've seen in my life. I didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This really just looks like org beef.. Anyway If they only wanted to take your phone I wouldn't consider that a mugging especially if it was a hostage sistuition but it might be best for the whole demo if it's required.

Also liam wasnt the one who kidnapped you or killed ya.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Now excuse my French, but Liam your second point is fucking stupid. To kill someone because you "Knew" the cops would not roleplay properly is stupid. You should only act on IC actions, if a cop entered wrongly, you shouldn't persume IC that he is breaking rules (even if he is, wait for the to do sit to end before taking action). If I was in your situation and the cops were not dealing with the hostage properly I would assume the police were making some sort of plan. Not the way you did it.

tl;dr Don't base your IC actions of OOC gueses

+Support for the actual AR itself. What would you have gained by kidnapping him in the first place? Your kidnap was in a VERY public area, hence why so many people saw it leading to the police being called. Showing that you failed to take it into consideration.

Reaction score
Anyways I don't see Liam breaking rules here. He only told the guys in the org to take his phone. Just some skids not doing what they are told to do. I didn't know about the mugging as I came late to the base. I did kill @D3V but I had no idea that he was mugged. Also gun pointing somebody for a few seconds in public is not 3.4. Liam only spoke to Hayden about it in OOC chat. Gamingpeach killed Hayden not Liam. Liam never gave an order about killing Hayden in the org chat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now, I think the AR should be directed towards the kidnapper, and the killer. If you feel ordering your kidnapping was not needed, then this should be directed towards Liam.

Reaction score
@Duffy What you've said is totally off the point. I said in OOC that he would die either way because I knew what the cops were like. But I didn't kill him off that? I waited until the cops entered which they were warned not to, they came here knowing Gary was in here and that was the only reason they had to raid. No other reason was present so when they did enter we did kill the hostage as it's the police force's fault for not role playing the situation properly.. he didn't get killed until the police entered so what I said in LOOC is totally irrelevant.

It was the Officer's duty to make sure that Gary left safely without being killed by some sort of negotiation else he would of been let go eventually.. after being spoken to about the war.

Reaction score
Your organisation planted a bomb and the cops let them which on the cops side clearly broke 4.1 and law 2.7 (explosives) this clearly gave an unfair advantage and for us it was very hard to succeed then the cops went "allah akhbar" which was shouted from the S.W.A.T. van. This is why they killed you I believe and if I'm honest your organisation shouldn't have helped.

Reaction score
Why did you kidnap @D3V? Had he done anything to you or was it just because your orgs were at war?

If it was just because of war then IMO 2.5 was broken, mainly because you got him off the street, took him into a sit, mugged him and then killed him. Yes this is partly the polices fault but I am not sure what caused them to act how they did. I don't think D3V should of been killed really, he had not (to be confirmed) done anything to you but ended up dead.

If he had done something to provoke the attack then completely ignore this
[DOUBLEPOST=1446041658,1446040830][/DOUBLEPOST]On phone dont cry plz

@Liam if it was only a few proposals why force him into a car, tie him up etc? Just phone him up.

I don't think Liam should be punished, seeing he was not the one that actually killed Gary

Reaction score
Personally, like I said to @D3V on the original report all players are responsible for their own actions and you cannot blame someone else for someone else's actions. Therefore I don't feel that Liam should be punished for killing D3V, that is if anyone receives a punishment here, as Liam wasn't the actual person to kill D3V. However, like Walker already said he was kidnapped, mugged, waited for around 5 mins or so and was then killed it does sound a bit like 2.5 to me.

However one thing Is this is a fairly unfortunate series of events which doesn't happen often, also it's not as if he was mugged and killed straight away he was killed due to being a hostage which I guess it's just unfortunate timing for D3V as the cops decided to raid while he was in the base making him an easy way out for Liam's org.

Reaction score
Denied

After discussing this with other staff members we've come to the conclusion to deny this ban appeal, that is as after all Liam was not the person who actually killed D3V and as Blicky has stated above, the killing was not because of the mug, it was because the police was not co-operating with them at this very moment.

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this, I've been busy with other things and this has just slipped through my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.