Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: gorilla
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449315075

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User stole an item that was a part of an investigation in front of officer for no reason. After he realized the cop tried to cuff him for stealing a crowbar, he ran all the way to slums only to place a bomb in his own apartment and kill cops. He was then arrested and police confiscated all illegal substances in the apartment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi Ellie. I must admit that i feel very guilty and sorry for my rulebreak and i deeply regret it. There is no denying what i did was wrong and it was stupid of me. I have been Punished for 3,4 before, and i regret it. I am sorry for doing such a stupid rulebreak as blowing a bomb up to defend myself from police when there was 0 threat of me getting a large punishment i hope you have mercy on me. As i really would like to get back on playing with my ingame freinds. I know why i got banned and im deeply sorry for it. I will be doing my absolute best to keep myself within the rules of the server especially 3,4. as i have had it hard with that one. ellie i hope you can consider this appeal as i would love to get back on perpheads for the weekend with my freinds. thanks for hearing me out ellie.

Kind regards gorilla/bobby

Last edited:
Reaction score

I suggest you try to make your next appeal yourself, from scratch instead of copy what you friend posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.