Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: hrhank
Your Roleplay Name: Hank Andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User started to attack someone with a gun in front of a cop. After the person was shot by the cop, he stole the gun off the floor and took the cop hostage for no reason. Longer ban due to dreadful record for this rule.

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello ellie i want to admit that i feel very guilty of my rule break and i know that i have been warned for 3.4 before the ban and i regreat doing what i did that was picking up a firearm when there was a semi shootout if you can call it that and i really miss my friends thats playing gmod and i wanna be with them i cold heartely regreat commiting the rule break and pray that you have mercy on me i have changed and im going to try my 101% hardest to remember the 3.4 rules and all the other rules and i wanna say that im sorry for doing the things that i did no theres no dening it and i whould be extremely preciateve if you whould unban me so i can play with my friends from IRL or ingame

Kind regards. Hrhank.

Reaction score

I sincerely hope you thorouhgly read and understand rule 3.4 this time.

Any future violation of this rule will result in a significantly longer ban, so I genuinely hope you'll actually give your "101%" to follow 3.4 this time.

You've had 12 chances to follow this rule, and there will not be a 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.