Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Im Back
Your Roleplay Name: Young Derato
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:599859480

Why were you punished?: Because apparently I don't speak English

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I think it is an error knowing that I said that I spoke on a scale of 7 out of 10 English and Ellie did not understand and told me you have to speak English to play on the servers knowing that I had a roleplay interaction with her just before. And another staff told me it wasn't serious .
Could you give me the same sanction as my friends? I know that metagaming is not allowed on the server and I am sincerely sorry, it will not happen again

Please Unban me

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
You were asked how good is your english very slowly and you said you didn't understand? How much do you know of english if you can't understand a simple sentence like that?

Reaction score
I understand English but I have some difficulty expressing myself and if I may allow your micro bug from time to time which makes understanding difficult plus we are not in the same country so there is a difference in ping.

And during the chat the server has latency as you can see in the chat
1715809837249.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

I was speaking extra slow for you to understand, but you said that you didn't understand and that you relied on your friend to translate for you.

You're more than welcome back once your English proficiency improves a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.