Why are people banned forever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Reaction score
I have a straight answer for you: They are the vermin of this community. How dare they plague our gameplay with their constant need to break rules and cause problems for the rest of us. I think they get what they deserve.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why? why should any cheater be unbanned, given a chance when you knew exactly what you were doing and the consiquences of it. As a friend ofc i'd want you unbanned but you chose to cheat knowing that if caught you'd be banned without a chance of appeal. The only thing from this is that you and Shokron haven't accepted you will never be unbanned. No matter how long @TinySlayer tells you to wait before appealing.

Reaction score
I mean if Fredy says he is to be permanently banned and stay permanently banned then he ain't gonna come back unless Fredy has a change of heart. That's why I don't bother reading Martinos appeals and neither does Bolli/Fredy etc because they just gonna deny it.

Reaction score
Martino is permanently banned due to his attitude two years ago.

Ban evaders have been unbanned since then.

RDMers only get banned for 6 months.

Staff aren't biased at all.
All our interactions ooc, started with you saying something bad about me and trying to start shit.
YES i cheated, i admitted to brinch a few weeks before i even knew / saw the evidance.
I cant stress enough the amount of times i told people i shouldnt have done that.
Why would i do all this to end up purchasing the cheats again and get banned. We never said anything about being unbanned at the moment we make apeals or stuff like that, and i know the chance that i will be unbanned is minimal, and im willing to take my chances over and over just to maybe get to play on the server again.
We were never cunts to people who said bad stuff about us, we never went after the people who reported us for what we did, we respect everyone, unlike you daymon, every time i post something that u might not like, you always say something about me being cheater, it happend more then once or twice.
Now, i know im not some saint, but atleast i try to improve myself.
>a thread about people being banned forever, you're a perfect example
>you complain about me bringing up Why you're banned

Reaction score
The same was said about when the whole MatStar thing happened and most of the people got unbanned after a year or so. Only person still banned from the original thing is Murtsley. Words have no meaning here.

Reaction score
*Name covered* ;d
ff15f64beabd3327c57bae728f53221c.png

Deleted member 5920

"Cheaters will be banned without a chance of unban"

*Cheats and gets banned*

"Guys, I am different from other cheaters plz, I am making effort!"

If you're honestly dumb enough to not realise the risks of cheating and the consequences that are held against that then maybe on some low level I can understand that. But for you to come crawling back and try tell the community that you've "changed" and you're not like the others then do us all a favour and never reproduce so we have a future generation that can at least have some kind of concept of the idea of consequences.

I never thought I'd say this but Tinky, a 14 year old boy, is actually smarter than both of you, he at least realises there's no chance no matter how many attempts at pity inducing posts he makes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i've witnessed zarp's cheating policy and oh boy do we get less cheaters on perp

as much as i can sympathise and relate to your self-destructive episode, i never understood the urge to cheat, you ruin so many people's experiences and just make it unfair for them and unfun for you

this isn't even acknowledging the fact that a massive proportion of cheaters are repeat offenders from my experiences

on an individual basis I don't really think you should be unbanned, so considering I'm your good friend that should paint an image of my general opinion:

no thanks

Reaction score
fuck you ape

only time i ever hacked was when ban evading on zarp so i could spinbot and scream that im a beyblade