WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR IN 2019 (uk)

Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
being so concerned with maintaining minimal budget deficit is cool and all until you've got a severe lack of investment into infrastructure development & higher-end machiney and you lose work efficiency over the rest of your peer nations until it becomes a slippery slope and the budget deficit becomes harder to control as you fall behind and your role is replaced

austerity was fucking terrible for the country in the long run & we'd be in a lot better place as a nation financially without the conservatives

rat

Reaction score
I'm voting Jeremy Corbyn because apparently I'm an unemployed benefits cheat @Duffy

but for real if you think you can trust boris Johnson with a majority in commons after hes lied to the British public already ur off the goop fam

Deleted member 1235

@Fredy You claim this yet compelty avoided any reference I made to the investments in education being made earlier on?
The US civil war essay was mentioning that there were other factors to the war, other than just slavery. Literally a simple Google would tell you that lmao.

Well done you can read on the EU. Have you ever attended lectures on it, visited a EU institution and spoke to those there? No didn't think so.

Your lack of knowledge of British Politics is evident in the fact you'd rather try and attack instead of putting forward your own points.

Still I wouldn't expect anything less from a labour supporter.

Enjoy 5 more years of Conservatives :)

Deleted member 6228

Yeah free uni doesn't work! Expect... in all the countries it's actually implemented in...?

Reaction score
My only realistic vote is for the party that supposedly represents the working class immigrant the most (Labour), even though I totally understand why people are moving more-so against the current immigration policy.

It's difficult when you are viewed as an immigrant when you're actually not.

Deleted member 1235

@Inchs The loan you get for Uni in the UK isn't even a real loan, you pay it back via NI contributions when you earn over a certain amount, and even then it's like £5 a week or something. It's virtually free already

Reaction score
My Grandparents legally immigrated to the UK from Pakistan in the 50s. My Dad was born here, and married my English Mum. They divorced when I was 3. Therefore I'm a 3rd gen, mixed Pakistani/English man raised by an English woman in an English town.

Deleted member 1235

@Zayne Some only see skin colour sadly and if you're not 100% white people will think you're foreign