Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Volunteered Fire Department and a alarm Pager

Short explanation (in notes):
  • A group of Volunteered Firefighters who form the volunteered PLFD
  • A alarm Pager for these FFs

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I know a lot of people complain about either: there are no Firefighters at all, the Firefighter is a "sweater vest" and doesn't know where to go or people say beeing FF is so boring and leave the job after 10 min.
As some people may or may not know, I am a volunteered Firefighter in real life and I respond to alarms when the emergency center alerts each Firefighter per Pager. How this is meant to implented in-game is that I will start an organisation of the volunteered PLFD and each group member will go through realistic and hard training before beeing able to join the org. If someone passes the training they will recieve a Pager. The Lieutenant will be able to alert the FFs with the Pager as he writes the Pager message and states the kind of alarm. Players who have a Pager will then be alerted by a device which looks and sounds like this when an alert has been triggered. The Players will then try to go as fast as they can to the Firestation and then drive off to the emergency via a Fire Engine. This would be a great solution to fill the lack of Firefighters and it would add more rp.

What should be added exactly?:
  • An Organisation which I will create when this will be accepted
  • A Pager with a custom alarm message and the sound which appears like the phone in the bottom left corner when alerted.
  • The Pager is not purchaseable or carftable, it will be given to the player via the senior admin team or the owners.
  • The Lt beeing able to write and alert the Firefighters, if this option is abused and the LT calls the Firefighters for fun, he/she willbe Blacklisted for a week minimum or banned (depends on how servere the outbreak of that prank is).
I hope you guys understand that and give it a + Support, if anybody doesn't really understand it, you can go and ask me any time on TS3.

Reaction score
+Support I would gladly do this with you Manner. Also it means that there would be more and RP and realism because most fire fighters in real life are volunteers. Also it would mean that there would be fire fighters to respond to these calls. As the thing that I really dislike about fire fighter is all the waiting this would mean that you could do civilian stuff while you wait for a call, which is more interesting that patrolling in the doge or waiting at the FD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
paroling in the doge.

2a1edNL.jpg
Anyway +support as not many people do the fire fighter job and it can make some pretty embarrassing situations for another government workers if there are none. Also it would be interesting.

Reaction score
+ Support. It would be nice to have a wider stem of activities that civilians are able to do and I hope this will influence other possible volunteering job.

Reaction score
Denied - Amazing suggestion and it would be amazing to have in-game. Only problem is, when people are not on a call, they'll probably be growing drugs, then they get a page, they go to the call, come back and carry on growing drugs, which is obviously illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.