Resignation

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I remember once i went out with friends got back home high and played ph a little bit as then i was driving my car around like a retard, skipping every red light came from the police station over took like 5 cars and skipped the highway's traffic lights got in the hospital with my car and then i turned into a medic when police tried to arrest me, you were enforcer back then you told me why would i do something like that i replied with "im sorry im high" you believed me and told me to try to avoid playing while high/drunk and you can't let this pass as it's your job, you actually tried to get me banned since i had a horrible record but you were so nice that you gave me a warning and told me to leave and that i should get some rest to avoid getting into trouble while high

thank you for that and really sad to see you go

Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work as a moderator, although we do not see eye to eye i can appreciate your dedication to the server.

Reaction score
It is a shame to you resign from your position after the amount of work and dedication you have put in. But thank you for all your hard work during your time as mod, doing everything you can to keep the server clean of rulebreakers as well as putting huge amounts of effort into the PLPD and the academy. And with the past few months, It's been a pleasure to hang around with you and learn some new tricks from you.
Best of luck for the future Joey and I hope to see you around :)

Reaction score
Such a shame to see you step down, i remember when you first applied and we had bare beef from when you spam moved me once. Then when you actually got staff we spoke more and became decent friends thankfully. Sad to see you resign hope you re-apply in the future or at least stay in the community even if that not as a staff memer.

Reaction score
NO WAY, Why? you were one of the best staff members in the server. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aw man, You were the nicest staff member in my opinion, you always helped me and others players and worked hard on your position, we all appreciate your hard work.