Potatage 2.5 - A cause for concern

Reaction score
You don't know how fucking long I've waited for someone reply with something even remotely similar to what you've put.

Also Eren caught me off guard in the office clip.

Reaction score
I really don't want to waste time on this its pretty fucking clear you're cheating uploading a montage shooting kids that are standing still with zenith yet think you're a god your demo montage made it already clear that you're cheating idk why you upload one with shadowplay thinking people will believe that you're "legit"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Speedy you're one of the people who cant use their brain too much i see unless you're being sarcastic

here you go,then he uploads a montage with shadowplay where he kills 1guy and dies a second later with terrible aim and mouse movement just like you said lame honestly.

Reaction score
Didnt I shoot you though? Also, that wasn't the whole montage you know? There was some spraying and tapping, but clearly you like to pick and choose what you see.

Reaction score
I mean I tapped that officer running towards me, beretta'd Eren who was strafing. You know, only those ones I shot in cuffs were standing still. Can't really say you were standing since you hid behind the barriers and still got headshotted.

Oh and for clarification, when Im using a beretta, it's a bit hard to get more than one kill when your zerg org needs to swarm me with AKs.

Reaction score
Honestly first kill is me, so it's not that impressive.

Also @Moon do you have a fucking contract with this guy about not hitting him. Because I could swear whenever I see you, I spend the next 5 minutes on black screen. That is if I am fortunate enough to see your face.

Reaction score
As far as Im concerned, you're automatically better than Moon when you can take an L. Moon can't take an L and anyone that kills him is automatically a hacker.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
oh the guy who missed whole pistol mag on me while i was standing still aiming at office right

Reaction score
Moon my brain stopped watch this video after 1:07, sorry but I dont see anything in the videos and lucky wallbangs not count cheating at least not for me this guy is terrible aimer