PD Corruption?

Reaction score
Hello,
There is a problem in the PD that should be adressed, and since @Collier does not answer me on steam, hopefully he will answer it here when i ask publicly:
So, Major applications opened around 2 months ago, I applied for this role, there are 3 stages, Mcglichy got it today(No problem with that) but apparently they only assessed his application, So I put effort and time, came up with ideas and they did not even assess my first stage, I doubt they even looked at it, Which brings me to the question
Why are they assessing only the application they feel convenient with?
There is a policy called "Role Fairness & Equal Opportunities" and in this case it was obviously not followed.
I am aware of several more incidents like this one where only one application has been fully assessed and others just ignored.

Dont get me wrong, I do not care I did not get the role, I care abotu me and other people who put effort and time in writing an application and bringing ideas not getting a fair chance and an equal opportunity, So what are applications for if they only assess the one that is going to pass?
They could just not open applications and offer someone the role, what they did is basically the same.

Edit: I just wanted to add, this post is not against @Collier, I like him and think he is a great guy, but I believe there is a problem and I think this is the best way to solve it

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
I just want to say, my application got marked and I know of someone else who got theirs marked too, don't know if this helps or not, just providing context

A1L

Reaction score
Not going to lie, took too long, collier took nearly a month to reply to my feedback for Head Of Tactical Operations until I got a simple feedback for it, still waiting to be denied for Major and then will request feedback. I understand where you’re coming from, no idea why it took so long for this to get done and why some people weren’t done

Reaction score
I heard that there were quite a few applications, maybe they went through and shortlisted a few, but didn't see yours?

Sam

Reaction score
That does not mean they haven’t assessed it. That just means they have not denied it yet

Reaction score
  • Staff
Well I tried to get an answer before posting it and didnt get one, also heard about several more similar cases

Reaction score
@Samuel There are 3 stages, a wrriten app and an inteview, It means that they managed to assess the passer's stage 1 and do his interview,
I expect them to deny/pass all the stage 1's and then the same with stage 2's

Sam

Reaction score
@Shay I never said that it was ok by them to just leave you hanging. I just said, you don’t know if they assessed your app or not

Reaction score
@Samuel If there are 3 stages and each stage is assessed, that must mean all applicants on that stage are supposed to be assessed before moving on to the next stage, then it must be quite clear he wasn't assessed before they moved on

Reaction score
It's as if they just looked through the applicants, looked at their history and them as a person, ignored the system and just fast tracked their app, then left the rest of the applicants until they can be bothered to deny and write a reason later.

Mim

Reaction score
@Exnem 'fast-tracked' - Hmm these Gen Ops apps have lasted for almost 2 months and I still haven't gotten my feedback for another application. Fast-tracked I don't think is the right word.

Reaction score
This is better than any TV Show, I just sit back and watch people chat shit about each other.