Caekrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: YoloMuffin/ Brian Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Caekrus
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57376481
Why Should This Player Be Punished: While I was AFK, he pushed me on the road, broke into my bazaar shop, after finding nothing, ran me over.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

@Caekrusᅚᅚ

Last edited:
Reaction score
A hour before you and someone else was insulting my character and threathing my life, so I pushed you out in the road to later run you over to make it look like an accident.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A hour before you and somone else was insulting my character and threathing my life, so I pushed you out in the road to later run you over to make it look like an accident.

• No, this is not true at all. For the past 3 hours, I've been doing nothing. A mod can check the logs of what I've been typing since I don't use my microphone.
  • Even in the case of me threatening your life, the CCTV would have picked you up pushing me on the road. The police would get the DNA and arrest you in no time, so you risked your life over insults which didn't come from me.
  • I don't need to announce that I'm going AFK, you knew I was AFK and you blatantly broke the rules. You didn't outsmart me, you outdumbed me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455556615,1455554780][/DOUBLEPOST]
A hour before you and someone else was insulting my character and threathing my life, so I pushed you out in the road to later run you over to make it look like an accident.

I have no idea who you even are. I was interacting with only a few of my friends, which are:
@Agent Green
@xhantium
And we weren't doing anything.

Oh, here a video of my whole demo in 600% mainly being AFK:

Reaction score
  • No, this is not true at all. For the past 3 hours, I've been doing nothing. A mod can check the logs of what I've been typing since I don't use my microphone.
  • Even in the case of me threatening your life, the CCTV would have picked you up pushing me on the road. The police would get the DNA and arrest you in no time, so you risked your life over insults which didn't come from me.
  • I don't need to announce that I'm going AFK, you knew I was AFK and you blatantly broke the rules. You didn't outsmart me, you outdumbed me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455556615,1455554780][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have no idea who you even are. I was interacting with only a few of my friends, which are:
@Agent Green
@xhantium
And we weren't doing anything.

Oh, here a video of my whole demo in 600% mainly being AFK:

Do you even know what RDM stands for? I had a valid reason since you and your buddy who ever it was,threatened my life.
You dont get DNA from a truck. Plus CCTV dont show a white transit running you over or me pushing you on the road. You argument is invalid. The demo dont record your/s voice. Plus its not from that demo, it was earlier.

Reaction score
Do you even know what RDM stands for?
Random deathmatch.

had a valid reason since you and your buddy who ever it was,threatened my life.
No you didn't have a valid reason, I have no idea who my "buddy" is. I don't even know your IC name.

Plus CCTV dont show a white transit running you over
Doesn't matter, DNA tool.

or me pushing you on the road.

Right, let's check the video. Oh, what's this?
9790a0376a.jpg

You argument is invalid.

No, it actually is valid.

The demo dont record voice. Plus its not from that demo, it was earlier.

As mentioned before, I don't use my microphone, my voice isn't needed and neither is yours. Upload your demo of the situation where I threatened your life

Reaction score
I don't actually see insults and threats as a valid reason to kill somebody. And you can see over the demo that Brian wasn't insulting or threatening Caekrus. He should be punished for 2.5 due to killing Brian for an invalid or no reason.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Caekrusᅚᅚ , if you do not upload evidence of what you say made this valid, this will be accepted. Several aspects of what you did are not allowed, but I'd like to see if you have any actual reason for doing this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455743861,1455650892][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

@Caekrusᅚᅚ will recieve a ban for breaking 2.1, 3.4 and 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.