BR Mickey Carson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andii Millheimer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mickey Carson<- steam! William <- Ingame!
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38454391
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Cdmed me while i was chasing a suspect for driving recklessly and driving away from the cops
Evidence :
11050271_1634653293431140_2896614630443180717_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ooo fresh banter.

Might I just mention, the music kicked in at the right moment for you to stop and turn around

Anyway, +Support

User clearly broke rules deliborately and showed no remorse in OOC when confronted

Reaction score
+Support The user did wait for his friend to get in before ramming Andii, interfered with Andiis roleplay too.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't think it was completley intentional to kill you, however I feel that his lack of negligence caused you to die and ruined a roleplay situation as a whole.

I'm pretty sure a demo would be better for the Administrator(s) at hand to deal with this ban request.

Personally, I feel this should be given a warning or a good talking to..

Reaction score
From what I can see he completely CDM'ed you. So + Support on that, however, a side note for the future would be to alongside the youtube video, also upload the actual demo maybe with dropbox or something of that sort. Anyways, again, + Support :)!

Reaction score
I tried to help the red sports car because I thought you were going to shoot it. I was not filled in why you were stopping them but it was so dark and only saw the gun, So i wanted to aid my buddy. It all happend very fast, and I should have apologized earlier. was a stupid idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
neutral

It looks like CDM if I watch your YouTube video.
Sadly, you keep pausing, using drive mode, changing view the whole time so it's kinda hard to see what the driver could have seen. I suggest you just record a part of the demo and upload that, not use the drive mode.
Also, if you decide to make a ban request with a demo, you MUST provide a download link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.