Bike Riding Through Berlin

Reaction score
As someone who loves driving Buses, Trucks etc. I adore riding my bike through traffic and on gravel paths. Sometimes I listen to music, other times I just enjoy listening to the nice sound of nature and gravel. Even though Berlin doesn't really have forests or any good dirt trails for bike riding, there are couple spots in the City that feel really nice riding through. For example, small Suburban area or a small dirt/gravel trail leading down a hill. That's..about it.. Cya <3

Reaction score
Hey Chris, sounds like you're really enjoying life sounds really great what you're doing.
I could join in sometime aha, nah but stay well my friend.

Reaction score
As someone who loves driving Buses, Trucks etc. I adore riding my bike through traffic and on gravel paths. Sometimes I listen to music, other times I just enjoy listening to the nice sound of nature and gravel. Even though Berlin doesn't really have forests or any good dirt trails for bike riding, there are couple spots in the City that feel really nice riding through. For example, small Suburban area or a small dirt/gravel trail leading down a hill. That's..about it.. Cya <3
ofc ur a city goblin smh