Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Emiliano Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - incorrect usage of grenade in which I unfairly escalated the situation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would just like to apologise to everyone affected by this - especially Sindarin, who I ended up wasting the time of to an excessive extent with my stubbornness. I didn't link the idea of the 911 call with the fact that I did bring it upon myself and it led me to rash actions which I regret greatly. There should've been a point where I saw sense but I just didn't - probably didn't help that I'd been online for four hours too long essentially where I was just way too tired to play. I can ensure that nothing like this will happen again and I am deeply sorry for my mistakes.

Additional Information: My record hasn't been the best recently - I think in the years I've been gone/not playing the server seriously I've lost a lot more information than I realised before. I'll take some time to ensure my rule knowledge is better and entirely up to date, because I don't want to keep making mistakes like this.

Reaction score

I've given this a good deal of thought, I believe that the best course of action would be to give you the full ban length, and hope you use it as a break to make sure you understand the rules fully before you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.