Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: sejdo smokvica plin
Your Roleplay Name: Johnatnan Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589559187

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - The player as a police officer responded back to a situation he had recently died in before his NLR timer was over.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was because it wasn't me who even played at the time, the night before my little brother, (8) wanted to play Gmod, specifically perpheads because he saw me raiding and considered it interesting, so he asked me the night before to which i said no, you are too young and its probably best to leave it at that, then i logged out of my steam account, when I woke up today I noticed I was logged in my account meaning he took my phone unlocked it using my face while I was sleeping and scanned the QR code steam gives on each login, and the fella played as a police officer and broke NLR.

Additional Information: Please give me a chance, it's my first "real" ban on this server since the false console ban I got, I will from now on probably enable family sharing or just see how else I can "lock" my games by pin lmao, anyways hope I get unbanned A.S.A.P and have a good one.

Reaction score

I will lower your ban to one day, you should be able to log back in as it's very clear to me that you were not the player I encountered last night. However, you will need to find a way to secure your account so this does not happen again as you may be held accountable for any rulebreak committed in the future.