Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Ent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.6 - Player kidnapped a police officer for no reason before releasing them a few minutes later and subsequently killed the officer when they attempted to arrest him for his actions, he then used this as a reason to ignite a 20-minute gunfight between his organization and police, during which he repeatedly ignored opportunities to leave the scene and instead opted to repeatedly reignite the gunfight.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Ellie ive been banned for a month and 2 weeks now and ove this time ive been looking at the rules and why i was banned and i understand why you banned me and i loving playing perp ive made alot of friends on perp and i know what i did was stupid and i am sorry for it and when i kidanpped the officer i thought it was funny at first but it wasnt because i wasted staff time when this could be avoived and i ruined ppls rp by causing a massive shootout for no reason aswell i know what i can do to not do this again and when watching my demo back i realsied i was stupid

i am annoyed at my self for doing this beacuse i hate when i get banned bc perp is the only server i play and i love this server i hate breaking the rules beacuse i dont mean to i just dont think about stuff someties but im going to now and i feel like ive sellted down loads and can come back and prove my self to staff that i can be better i hope this gets accepted and i can come back on and play again

Additional Information: sorry for what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.