Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie/extented by SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Ent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.6 - Player kidnapped a police officer for no reason before releasing them a few minutes later and subsequently killed the officer when they attempted to arrest him for his actions, he then used this as a reason to ignite a 20-minute gunfight between his organization and police, during which he repeatedly ignored opportunities to leave the scene and instead opted to repeatedly reignite the gunfight.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello sam i am writing this to you as ive already made 2 ban apology and you denied both i really want you to consider this one my ban expires next week but i was hoping you would let me back a week ealier im making a third one as i generally am really sorry what i did i just want to come back on the server and start fresh and have fun because all i did was ruin peoples rp and i should not of done that because i also ruined my own rp by doing what i did i want to prove to you that i have changed and that i have realised what i did wrong thats why im asking you to let me back a week ealier so i can come back on the server and start fresh and have fun

i also want to say want to say ive changed my ways and i dont wanna break the rules and dont want be banned anymoe perp is the only server i play and i enjoy it loads i make stupid mistakes and i know that and im gonna start thinking twice before i do something so i dont do these stupid things anymore and wanna be given another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.