Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Bmo
Your Roleplay Name: Zak Bryne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464072207

Why were you punished?: 3.8, 3.10 - User created a defence in Slums Apartment 2 that heavily directed player movement to the back rooms of the property. The user also placed a concrete barricade in a way that defied physics in terms of weight. The user had received a warning for this defence 2 days prior, and had did it yesterday and had it corrected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I seriously didn't know what i did was wrong i apologise for doing anything to make a illegal defence i didn't know i was't allowed to direct pladyer movement and next time i will not repeat my actions also i don't think my inital warning was about a player directing defense but about a defense on my bed in regals appartment

Additional Information: I apologise. also i'm not sure if thats the right steamid i used a website to find it

Reaction score

Even if it was not the exact same defence the same principles apply and the fact that you have done it with your bases three days on the trot shows you haven't actually taken the time to read the Construction Handbook or any of the rules around base building.

Notwithstanding that I am not going to consider an appeal straight after I have just banned you. Perhaps in a day or so if I am satisfied you have actually taken the time to read the rules around base building and the Construction Handbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.