Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dapsas/Trauk Sankaba

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56733990

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The rule the player broke:

2.5:

Upon entering my apartment the user didn't say anything to me or warned me just simply just shot me. At the time I only had Chinese food because I suspected there were raiders inside of the apartment, but wasn't entirely sure if they left. As shown in the video the user didn't hesitate to shoot me and instantaneously did it with no regret or remorse. The player also didn't apologize in LOOC about the incident and just carried on (Just stating this in-case someone says it was an accident).

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
Not necessary as I have provided a Youtube video. As I am terrible with Sony Vegas I do apologize for the terrible video quality.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They saw us entering their apartment from bank,i mugged dylan fielding,took their drugs and was about to leave safely,but i heard someone coming up and i thought that they going to save their apartment from raiders,so i didnt wanted to take any risk and made a huge mistake for killing this guy.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I am going to be honest here @Dapsas you shouldn't have shot but in the way i see where you are coming from.
Just next time don't just open fire without seeing if the person as a firearm out​

Status
Not open for further replies.