AR on josh koleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: itzryzo / chaves chains
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??? / Josh Koleman
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.15 and 3.4 by driving his car into a couple of heavily armed people, he was unarmed and shot because of it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://plays.tv/video/588c7145a2e61fd3e4/ar
Tick:N/A

Reaction score
As you also saw in OOC I said shit I forgot my gun in the trunk. I put it in when we escaped slums. I drove you over as I thought I'll be able to hop out and then keep on firing and kill you for revenge for raiding us. Jimmy for ex. was armed and ready to fire, but when I figured out I didn't have a gun it was too late, as you shot at us while we were stuck in the car (somehow you took quite a long time).
[DOUBLEPOST=1485604355,1485604038][/DOUBLEPOST]Also you killed Luke which was unarmed as he didn't hop out at PD. I also didn't think that I won't drive over all of you. From what I saw if I come in at the correct time, I'll drive over all of you, as you see you also didn't have time to shoot or realise what'll happen.
I am sorry as it might've been a break of 3.4. I forgot my gun and got really pissed as Cody already raided me for the second time just because he's bored, although I never do it to him. Well that doesn't matter, but all of us got pissed that we had to migrate cause of him targeting me a lot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485604660][/DOUBLEPOST]You also raided an appartment which was empty and I told that. You saw us all exit. You risked your life, just cause you wanted to shoot few cops. Cody previously done it in regals, where you made another report on me, although it wasn't me. He again raided an appartment that was empty, he knew of. He done it just for the shots.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485604789][/DOUBLEPOST]When I saw you raided the empty appartment, I didn't know if Hanzo left and I was sure you killed him. That was also a reason for the killing.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.