AR on Bobbie Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [DPA] Samsterminator / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrLj / Bobbie Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163474619
Why Should This Player Be Punished: While being gunpointed, When I was ordering the player to get out of his vehicle, he decided that he would instead, manoeuvre his vehicle, resulting in me shooting him rather than just being arrested. (at 7 seconds into the video I am telling him to get out, then I look at the other guy, then I go back to him, continuing to tell him to get out)
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
May I just actually add to this. This officer, gun pointed BOBBIE Ross for no reason, me and him both pulled up to Suburbs 7, this officer whipped out his gun , not even stating what was happening, what was wrong. When I asked him why he did it he just told us to stand over there. Didn't give any reasoning as to why he gunpointed BOBBIE he just told him to get out the car. So obviously BOBBIE is gonna retaliate.

Reaction score
Accepted

Sam's reasoning behind gun pointing Bobbie is really not relevant here. No matter what it is it does not give Bobbie the excuse the ignore the gun and run him over. And may I add on, you can see when Sam is talking in the video with the symbol on the top left hand side, evidence that he was more the likely giving orders to Bobbie.

Bobbie had literally no chance of surviving that situation considering his decison. The gun was aimed directly at him, and he was not going fast enough at all to be successful, and should have simply stopped and complied, and allowed his friend to deal with the officer.

User will be punished for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.