Allen Kennedy / Hugh Mungus

Reaction score
Hello guys, let me tell you why Allen will be getting this recommendation.

~===========================~ OOC ~============================~

Allen helped me a lot with dealing things and he helped me with stress I had with school, He has been nothing but helpfull to me and others and is just an amazing person to encounter on TeamSpeak / Steam.

He also managed to do something that a relatively small group of people ever did, he has the ability to call himself a mate of mine.
as I told you before, I am very cautious with people so not that many people can call themselfs a friend of mine.

He also showed me (with me being around here for a year) a new side of this community that I haven't seen before, he introduced me to a lot of new people (who I wouldn't have gone to on my own) and it turned out to be a lot of fun meeting them.

and we recently fixed his mic which is fantastic.

~===========================~ IC ~============================~
I have seen Allen roleplaying a lot and noticed that Allen can be a calm, nice but deadly person, roleplaying seriously when needed, with me being around him whenever I can.

As a Corporal Allen is more than suitable to hold this rank as he is very professional and calm while roleplaying as one, me being dispatcher always enjoy having people like Allen in the force as it makes our job a hell of a lot easier.

Overall Allen can roleplay very well whenever he gets into it (which usually happens very fast) and when I looked up the recommendations I didnt really see the points I wanted to make and point out in a recommendation.

Anyways, thank you @Allen Kennedy

Kay

Reaction score
I have to agree with this !
Allen helped me a lot today , prepping me for stage 2, 3 IG. Testing me what I do driving around etc and overall just marking my skills and giving me feedback and tips!

Good Luck!