Action Request (sasuke0115)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: selrahc
Your Roleplay Name: Charles Itilia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54484467

Player's Steam Name: sasuke0115
Player's Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why should this player be punished?: Was helping new players find drug dealer and he went to camp drug dealer overhearing this because I said his car sucks. He waited at the dealer to specifically mug me. Attempted to break the cuffs once and he says "If you break the cuffs or talk I kill you" Stole my orange juice then shot me for exclaiming on how good a job he did, Never attempted to gag me. Overall just kind of a petty mugging/killing.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I heard yall talk about going to the dd so i decided to drive there and get ready to mug you. I didnt care about the new player because i stopped mugging nee players a long while ago and when i gpd you and told you to shut up or die you decided to talk. Therefor you died

Reaction score
I heard yall talk about going to the dd so i decided to drive there and get ready to mug you. I didnt care about the new player because i stopped mugging nee players a long while ago and when i gpd you and told you to shut up or die you decided to talk. Therefor you died
That's not a valid reason, actually. 2.5 excessive negativity. Similarly how you can't shoot someone you mugged just because they've seen your face. You just admitted to breaking a rule lol

Reaction score

@sasuke0115 Why did you deem it necessary to shoot the person, despite them complying? I understand you told them to shut up, however you were mumbling, which may have made it difficult to understand you, and they were no threat to you whatsoever.

Reaction score
you can clearly hear me say if you dont shut up i will kill you. and isee it reasonable to kill osmone notcompling due to them not being quiet. also if you want to aknowledge why i told him to shut up in the first place, it was because people were arund that area and i didnt want cops to get allreted nor players try to deffend him

Reaction score

@sasuke0115 gave a clear instruction to you @selrahc where he stated "break out or talk and I will shoot you" and you then proceeded to do exactly that by talking. Failing to follow this instruction was a violation of Rule 3.4 and sasuke0115 was within his right to shoot you for disobeying a clear instruction while under direct gunpoint.

Therefore, no action will be taken against sasuke0115 and selrahc will receive a warning for Rule 3.4.

Reviewed with @Ezza, @Scoot and @Allen Kennedy