Action Request on Peterina Castricum

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Askasta / Farhard Nazarine

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] SkillsXgaming [IFN] / Peterina Castricum

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48259783

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: It all started at Busniess gas station i normally stopped to refill gas she full rams back into my car knocking me over to drop off a car wich had popped wheels. So i ran up to her and asked what the fuck she is doing and told her to repair my car for doing that her response is knocking me over again so i ran to my trunk got out a m9 in case she tries to murder me and i started to drive after her. On the highway i realized her hook was not pulled all the way in and she full breaked so i ram her and the hook attaches to my car. Then i told her:"You got me fucked up let go off my car now". Her response was driving back to bazaars drifting around then decided to impound my car while i was sitting in the whole time. So i started to record at the intersection she drove down drove into the garage with my car on her back to get my car between the garage she closed it to get my car stuck and killed me in that way she then left her job because appricey said "there is no RC" while she was still in the server that means she 100% left her job to pick up my m9 then she went straight offline.

Evidence (Demo Required):
- Im sorry i had my geforce shadowplay mik setting muted so it didnt catch my voice but you can already see what fuck is the RC doing

Tick:

Reaction score
I decided to record the demo aswell so the whole incident has been recorded to make ur job easier guys

- This is the full length version backing up my story

I went on the ban page and checked out her bans. Shes one of the people who got unbanned in the mass unbanning recently and had caused back in 2013 and 2014 trouble and got perm banned for having too many warnings and bans about the same reason smh

Reaction score
Wow I do understand how bad this looks.
Im sorry I understand any punishment and if you need a refund for anything lost will be happy to help you out.

Reaction score
Hello Askata,

I've spoken to Peterina Castricum. His intention apparently was to unhook the vehicle by closing the garage door with the hook being underneath. Apparently, he did not have the intention to kill you. It is up to you if you accept his apology.

By the way, according to the logs, he did not pick up your gun.

Reaction score
Well in the recording you can see me break NLR ahh fuck the gun imma do RR for it.

Apology accepted eventho it sounds weird how she aparently tried to "unhook" it after all the stuff she did before. Apology accepted