Action Request (Dr. Doorcamp)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Filthy little goblin
Your Roleplay Name: Blake Tuckson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590932153

Player's Steam Name: Dr. Doorcamp
Player's Roleplay Name: Nim Won
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76603416

Why should this player be punished?: Blatant RDM, had only been on for what 50min, only interacted with people who were either in my car or driving past probably shouting *queenslanda!* dont remember seeing or interacting with the individual, claimed i was at roadcrew and threatened them, when in my case I dont recall of even entering the roadcrew location once.. perhaps to get a bonk from the RC then drive off i dont recall being at the RC and making any kind of threat. This IS RDM I have done nothing other than speed and have fun.
ill provide a demo and the full min before i was killed where they claim they were following me to get out of my car to then kill me as I exited even though I was at bazaar for a full 5 mins beforehand??? waiting for RC to fix my broken car. Their story is complete BS.

if it were me i would be banned.
( this is taken as a 1min clip from steel series GG app )

Evidence Link: https://file.io/rU7lWlAZeBeW

Reaction score
@blake tuckson Please upload demo file; perpheads_demo_2024-1-29 22-32-04

If you struggle to upload let me know and we can do it via the ingame prompt instead.

I will allow 24hrs for this to be uploaded due to no response from @Nim Won

Reaction score

@Nim Won has received a warning for breaking 2.5, there was no justifiable reason to kill you that i could find.