Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: EDWARLDO
Your Roleplay Name: edwarldo rodreguez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:805548362

Why were you punished?: i told someone i was going to report them to an admin and i was being homophobic i told one of the cops he was being a gay cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was caught off guard by the situation i thought it was literally for nothing and i told him he was being a gay cop and i have nothing against gay people i just say gay sometimes and don't really think of it as much of an insult but i realize how it is homophobic and i wont say it anymore i shouldn't have called him that in the first place the only reason why i said all that is because i thought we were getting gun pointed and arrested for nothing but aquaa told me the guy who hopped in my car had just gotten a gun and hopped in the car and i didn't notice that he had it and we automatically got gun pointed ill make sure it doesn't happen again when i get back on the server ill read through the rules i definitely wont say anything like that anymore i don't want to offend anyone like that at all this is my favorite gmod server i never want to break the rules in the moment i just wasn't thinking

Reaction score

Please wait at least 3-4 days before appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.