Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Skytrasherr
Your Roleplay Name: Bellamy Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775923990

Why were you punished?: Hi i got banned for 1 year because i was working as a roadcrew i saw a vehicule parked illegaly and tried to compound it i was tp'd by an admin called steelo, he told me to not get the car, but i saw it parked illegaly after talking with him i told him sorry i wont do it again but he left me in the roof and didnt tp me back to the ground so i jumped and then got tp'd by him again asked me why did i jump i told him because i was stuck in the roof, steelo am very sorry for my bad behiviour in the sit i didnt say anything racist, steelo am really really sorry i wont do it again please, i wont be disrespectful in a sit and am really sorry for what happened.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im here to say sorry to steel and i wont be talking too much in sits, really sorry for my behaviour and i really wanna get back to roleplaying on your servers i hope you forgive me sorry, i admit that i was talking shit in the sit but i did not say anything that was racial

Additional Information: sorry steelo for being rude to you in discord that was childish on my part and i wont do it again. This is not a staff complaint this is an apology

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you going to address the slew of insults you spammed towards him via discord DM's?

Reaction score
Are you going to address the slew of insults you spammed towards him via discord DM's?
am really sorry please its my first time being banned for longer period i wont do it again am really sorry, i admit that i was insulting him in discord too that was childish i admit doing it am really sorry steelo i wont do it again

Reaction score

In your next appeal you should try addressing your ban evasion attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.