Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Konrad
Player's Roleplay Name: Xavier Grim
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88723393

Why should this player be punished?: Deciding not to comply under direct gunpoint, For context, they had tailed us into farm after our bank robbery, me and Franko was heavily injured and crippled, so not wanting to deal with an attempted mugging, i walk out and gunpoint this indivual, he then completley ignores this and attempts to drive away, at which he is then killed by me, this resulted in our deaths as he had a life alert which ignited a cop shootout with JYSK and Cops due to me and Franko's warrant for Bank robbery. If this was to get accepted , I would like to be able to get our Firearms back.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/jIAgASyT#vVH5-4o6GnpXO7eQ_oXniFcfusJ50ThF3g9GJv5xbBA

Reaction score

After reviewing the footage and failing to get into contact with the person in question I have come to the conclusion he has failed to comply under gun point.

Rules Broken:
- Player failed to comply under gun point in an open area, leaving him at risk of being shot.
3.6 - Through the players failure to comply his actions his actions resulted in his death.

Punishment:
Player will receive a TWO DAY ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.