Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: N0oni:D_Rio
Your Roleplay Name: Stav Abergel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - Talking on third-party software to gain an advantage over other players.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello adminstores and the rest of the perpheads community
It's been 3 years since I've last visit in the server I've been playing perpheads since 2017 and had my good share on the server and it's great moments
I recognize now after all this time off the server that by breaking the rule 3.2 I was being selfish and broke the roleplay in a shootout while they were playing fairly I was using a talking program which is against the rules for a reason and by that I got advantage over the other players for my own benefits and that ruined their own fun and gameplay and for that I'm deeply sorry
I'm here today asking for your forgiveness due to my past mistakes and errors asking you for another chance to rejoin the community I was so emotionally invested in my youth .
I know you think I don't deserve it, can't say I really blame you due to my record, but I am very sorry for my action and Im sure you won't regret for giving me another try, I know some of the players in the community might not see me in a good eye but a lot of stuff changed and I'm not that same person anymore I really feels I've matured and see my past record as childish and immature and I promise I will do my best to be better and behave more responsibly and respectful towards the rules the stuff and the rest of the community

Additional Information: Thank you for your time reading this and I hope you will reconsider my place in the server

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.