Map Suggestion Automatic Sprinklers for Fire Mitigation

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Automatic Sprinklers for Fire Mitigation
Suggestion Description: This adds sprinklers to every government building as a mayoral policy or just passively. For example, the City Hall, or certain businesses like Puffer Mart or Ragnatech. I'm not suggesting that the sprinklers fully extinguish any fire, but rather mitigate the spread of the fire, so FD can promptly take care of it. I would also add on that XP and money is given to fire fighters when sprinklers are enabled and work correctly. If FD are not online, then the sprinklers would eventually fully extinguish any fires that are inside the area they cover.

Why should this be added?:
- Realism
- Less work for Fire Department

What negatives could this have?:
- Performance
- I don't really know, can't think of anything else (let me know below)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Fires growing out of control in government buildings

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Automatic Sprinklers for Fire Mitigation
Suggestion Description: This adds sprinklers to every government building as a mayoral policy or just passively. For example, the City Hall, or certain businesses like Puffer Mart or Ragnatech. I'm not suggesting that the sprinklers fully extinguish any fire, but rather mitigate the spread of the fire, so FD can promptly take care of it. I would also add on that XP and money is given to fire fighters when sprinklers are enabled and work correctly. If FD are not online, then the sprinklers would eventually fully extinguish any fires that are inside the area they cover.

Why should this be added?:
- Realism
- Less work for Fire Department

What negatives could this have?:
- Performance
- I don't really know, can't think of anything else (let me know below)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Fires growing out of control in government buildings
Am wondering if these are added will it cause lag upon being activated?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Given how laggy fire is right now, I think that ship has sailed.
I think the only reason fire lags is because it spams the same decal over and over under every single fire particle, when I clear decals while looking at fire I can jump like 90 fps lol