Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 6 7 2 4 1 8 2 6 5 9 8 1 5 9 9 9
Your Roleplay Name: Sharab Alshaeir
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155681760

Player's Steam Name: Akuma Groves
Player's Roleplay Name: Akuma
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96733046

Why should this player be punished?: We had just raided projex 4 and we were waiting for the drugs. Then a guy came in so we tried to gun point him for any guns he had more then 10 sec too put his hands up. But decided to run out from the projex 4 all the way down and because of it we lost 2 planters full with coke and 2 rifles you can see all this in the clip below

the only reason the cops came was because of the gun shots that he coused by breaking (3.4 Putting your Life at Risk) and got 2 of his "Freinds" killed

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/pmhAT1I7GPqqK/d1337JSdi6GX?invite=cr-MSxUVDIsMTQxOTk1NTcs

Reaction score
i was not on gunpoint i saw u guys and in that instant i ran out i dont know if ur blind or not u was literally stuck in my door because i closed it before i went out and i ran away. and i wasnt on gunpoint for 10 seconds it wasnt even 5 seconds

And good job on providing a clip of that one guy u killed when i was running downstair he had completely nothing to do with the situation.

And this guy and this frankie bacon guy is constantly harassing me on the server they keep raiding my base and they know im a new player

Reaction score

@Akuma Groves You had more than adequate a chance to see that they were armed and pointing their guns at you and yet you failed to comply.

Turning and running to the door as you did is in breach of 3.4 as you imposed an excessive risk to your life by running; the time that it takes for you to run from there to the door, out of the door and away is more than enough time for them to kill you. They also followed you almost all of the way down the stairs and it was very clear that they were directly behind you based on them talking the entire time and you still failed to comply.

As for your claim of him shooting the two players that were in the area and uninvolved; both of them entered volatile situations pointing weapons, they posed a significant enough threat to his life to be validly killed.
Additionally, if you would like to make a report against Frankie Bacon for his actions please do so in a separate action request against him.

@Akuma Groves will receive a warning for 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.