Server Suggestion Property Security Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Property Security Cameras
Suggestion Description: I am suggesting an adaptation of a security camera for civilians. They would connect to a monitor which would give them more use within the game instead of them being aesthetic pieces of technology for shop set ups. you would get to place them down inside of the properties that you own. Anyone with perms could look at the security system could access it from their phone (This feature is only a maybe and doesn't need to be added). There could also be spray paint added to cover the security cameras as well as, cleaning kits to clean off the spray paint.

Why should this be added?:
- This would help with raid protection.
- This could allow people to counter raid their property so that they can keep what's inside their property.
- This could allow PD to access the cameras given that they have permission from the residence

What negatives could this have?:
- This could get abused by PD
- It could get miss used to have the cameras glitch to know if people are worth raiding.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This would solve going into your property that is getting raided and not knowing where people are hiding.

Reaction score

This was only from the first 3 pages out of 9. Why is this time different than all the others?

Last edited:
Reaction score

This was only from the first page out of 9. Why is this time different than all the others?
I was about to reply how I felt this would only enable people to wallbang raiders, upon checking your first link I already said that 8 years ago. 2016 me was so smart.

Reaction score
They could be only allowed on the door so then you can't wall bang. Like a ring camera system.

Reaction score
They could be only allowed on the door so then you can't wall bang. Like a ring camera system.

It would be the same result. Considering how difficult it already is to raid without dying, why make it more difficult?

GP

Reaction score

Due to balance concerns, this isn't being considered at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.