Higher bonuses for courriers - The suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/higher-bonuses-for-courriers.19455/#post-131441

Main idea:
Increase bonuses for couriers when they deliver packages

Description: Picture this, an order of 14000 comes through, you think to yourself, "hey, that's pretty good! I'm going to make some good money and help a guy out!"

But alas, upon delivery you earn a measly $960... Ouch.

Not to mention deliveries of that size are extremely rare so the likely hood of getting more than one in about 20 minutes is highly unlikely

Why should it be added?: Would make courier a more popular job, as currently it is seldom used.

Pros: More couriers

Cons: None were suggested on the discussion post

Reaction score
I never actually thought of increasing pay for couriers, but increasing the amount of orders, but now I realize that they should be paid more, in real life postmen actually get paid decent money for their day's work.

Reaction score
I don't really know how the bonuses works.
Who would pay for this extra bonus? The customer? That would just lead to less people ordering thanks to huge fees.
If the bonus is just money coming out of nowhere, not from the city or from the customer, then I think this is a good idea.

amr

Reaction score
Hello,
I believe that this is really important to improve the passive roleplay of delivering furniture and other items. I believe that a pay that is dependent on the order should be fair and sustaining for people playing this role.

Sorry that its shorter than most of the responds I make on such threads.

+Support

Reaction score
Delivery is rarely used since the food was removed and they lose most of their money just because of the fuel costs. They just dont earn enough and get deliveries.

I have heard of jobs that might get reworked but this is the one that really needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.