Ban request for cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well didnt work out as expected lol. But i guess you can figure it out anyways.

Ash

Reaction score
I was a cop. I just drove around the corner and then saw him putting the drugs into the car, I then called for backup then aproched them.I could also see the drugs from the back window, becasue i was quite far away i could see them at that angle what made me get them. He said i "Saw them though the window" ,But i clearly did not. Im not a person to break rules and ive palyed for 1 Week playing time. I also have videos of him and his friends FailRPing, I did /me Drags and he failed to move said no your failrping and so did his freind.

Ash

Reaction score
I was a cop. I just drove around the corner and then saw him putting the drugs into the car, I then called for backup then aproched them.I could also see the drugs from the back window, becasue i was quite far away i could see them at that angle what made me get them. He said i "Saw them though the window" ,But i clearly did not. Im not a person to break rules and ive palyed for 1 Week playing time. I also have videos of him and his friends FailRPing, I did /me Drags and he failed to move said no your failrping and so did his freind.

Don't double post the same thing.
Warned by: GhostFanta

Status
Not open for further replies.