Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @The server console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: SourSensation
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Hayes (i think)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460247820

Why were you punished?: I was banned automatically from the server, have no clue why but it said due to multiple steam ids and i had jus gotten a new pc switching from my laptop to play on the server, but when i went back to my laptop cause i’m not at my house to play and at a friends it showed i was perm banned due to it

Why should this appeal be considered?: Haven’t done a thing wrong, absolutely love the server and enjoy creating dope interactions w people such as hostage encounters w police, mugging, selling drugs etc and helping new players learn and get use to the basics, also been getting preminum and tryin to make the most of it but now banned :(

Reaction score
Do you know the player that you got banned for evading as?

Reaction score
Do you know the player that you got banned for evading as?
Wasnt banned for evading anything? Neither was it a admin, was the automatic console for seeing me playin on another device that had my steam connected to it

Reaction score
Wasnt banned for evading anything? Neither was it a admin, was the automatic console for seeing me playin on another device that had my steam connected to it
Never have quit while being killed or jailed or anything like that to evade and never have been in an admin meeting or warned for anythin that i know of to quit and evade

Reaction score
Thats my cousins acc who i lit got the pc from, im not him tho and were dif ppl, therefor hes not my alt acc and ppl have seen us play at same time because thats the whole reason i joined and we have dif voices etc
Why would i get banned tho when im not him?

Reaction score
Lmk if theres anyway i can show proof or even get him to show u that were dif ppl, cause i dont even have an alt acc, my only acc is soursensation and ive logged into his before to do his wheel spins when hes out on the rig working in oil fields, but i dont get how that would get me banned when ive done nothing wrong once in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.