AR on Harry Paddock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shortbusgangster/Patrick Smith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: HarryTheHazard/Harry Paddock
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153944312
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.20 Left when I was about to give him a ticket and take him to jail. He also committed 1.1 but I don't really care about that.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: None

Reaction score
yeh well im not being put in jail for god knows how long you was gonna put me in for and ontop of that you crashed into the curb left your car in the middle of the road got out jaywalked while cars had to swerve around you then you also left the engine running came over to me hit me dragged me all while i was complying then i told you "good parking skills" so you went to your car and parked in (disabled) then said i was hideing when i was just standing there and dragged me again then you dragged me down to the jail cells while i was also complying so thats why i disconnected i know its bad to do but im shocked how youre even on the police force you did not read me my rights nor did you say why im under arrest you just cuffed me dragged me and that was it you did not want to rp properly as a cp you didnt have a clue what youre doing thats why i got mad you didnt even try good enough to get a superviser so thats why i left im still quite shocked youre police as you dont have a clue what your doing mate

M

Reaction score
8581508b65.png

@HarryTheHazard I appreciate that you had concerns for the actions of the other player, but this is not pertinent here; you must make an action request or report independent to this. You must review rule 3.20, you will receive a short ban for reconnecting while being arrested.

Edit - Upon review of the players record, having broken this rule in the past then evaded the ban that followed, the ban will be of several months.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.