AR on Blobby Rat and Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Suzanne Morrisey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blobby Rat / ??? and Tommy / ???
His/Her SteamID: Dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke many rules, they killed me and all cops earlier after mugging me and i snitched on them. Then i went to storage to store some props i had on me in which Tommy decided to randomly push me, then i punched him back and told him to go away.
Then, his freind who i assume is Blobby decided to get out a machete from storage and kill me infront of the NPC and camera. Not only was it excessive, but it broke 3.3 and 3.4. Also they were saying this in OOC after:
2780ca7151bf4bb2ba6c3d237189b4f7.png

EDIT: They stole my car after killing me also, which is just adding to the excessive negativity. | Also got the names round the wrong way.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/heqrsi2jyud96ir/perpheads_demo_2016-9-26 07-54-15.dem?dl=0
Tick: Not sure as most demos dont work for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A small screenshot of somebody called blobby rat (doesnt mean that its actually me) Isnt really enough to sayy we randomly killed you and nicked your car for no reason, you also rejoined after we stole your car to get it back

Reaction score
Pending

User broke many rules, they killed me and all cops earlier after mugging me and i snitched on them. Then i went to storage to store some props i had on me in which Tommy decided to randomly push me, then i punched him back and told him to go away.
Then, his freind who i assume is Blobby decided to get out a machete from storage and kill me infront of the NPC and camera. Not only was it excessive, but it broke 3.3 and 3.4.
Firstly, it would really be helpful if you could get a friend or something to go onto the demo and give you the tick, as we staff members aren't too keen on spending our time looking through your demo to find each part of the Action Request.

They stole my car after killing me also, which is just adding to the excessive negativity. | Also got the names round the wrong way.
@Blobby Rat the logs do show that your friend Tommy did kill Itzryzo, then stole his car just a few minutes later, so if you could get in touch with him and ask him to reply to this AR that would be appreciated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475614225,1475514802][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

Tommy will have this added onto his current permanent ban for future reference, however for the first part on Blobby Rat, I will not be accepting it. Feel free to post another AR that includes the ticks for each situation that you are reporting him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.