AR on Alex for 2.5, 4.1 under law 9.5 as an officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Your Steam/In-game Name
: John Dirty
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Alex / Alex Zaiger
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke rule 2.5 and 4.1 by deciding to shoot me dead when i was not an immediate threat to his life as an officer. Used excessive force as i was only guilty of aiding and abetting and was also not a visible threat towards him. ( i was also pming someone on steam as i was shot )
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsdiw7oj4d32tw1/perpheads_demo_2016-12-22 02-32-21.dem?dl=0
Tick: End of demo ( sorry i cannot view it and provide a tick )

Last edited:

Alex

MISSTYPED NAME OF THREAD MENT TO BE 2.5

Your Steam/In-game Name
: John Dirty
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Alex / Alex Zaiger
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke rule 2.5 and 4.1 by deciding to shoot me dead when i was not an immediate threat to his life as an officer. Used excessive force as i was only guilty of aiding and abetting and was also not a visible threat towards him. ( i was also pming someone on steam as i was shot )
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsdiw7oj4d32tw1/perpheads_demo_2016-12-22 02-32-21.dem?dl=0
Tick: End of demo ( sorry i cannot view it and provide a tick )
All right, now that i am on my computer, ive decided to upload the evidence, it clearlyy shows me running you over, not shooting you. I was with @chickenrappa (senior officer), and we clearly meant to hit the guy with the gun out, as we were called by dispatcher multiple officers had been killed / panics, at the bazaar. So i attempted to run him over, but accidently hit you. That happends, its an accident. You can see it in the video below that i never meant to hit you, i really only meant to hit the guy with the gun out.

This is not an ar on you, but just wanted to let you know, shooting a double barrel in the air 5 meters close to an officer, for no reason at all, usually isnt exactly valueing your life, more like risking your life (3.4) 'John Dirty' did this, and that is for a fact you! :) Note ii was only giving you guys a small ticket because of you doing a 'illegal uturn' near intersection not realy a uturn though more like reckless driving.
All shown in the video below. Its 2.1 mostly

Have a wonderful day!

5e69ce4dca7206980c19fae5b9663854.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
All right, now that i am on my computer, ive decided to upload the evidence, it clearlyy shows me running you over, not shooting you. I was with @chickenrappa (senior officer), and we clearly meant to hit the guy with the gun out, as we were called by dispatcher multiple officers had been killed / panics, at the bazaar. So i attempted to run him over, but accidently hit you. That happends, its an accident. You can see it in the video below that i never meant to hit you, i really only meant to hit the guy with the gun out.

This is not an ar on you, but just wanted to let you know, shooting a double barrel in the air 5 meters close to an officer, for no reason at all, usually isnt exactly valueing your life, more like risking your life (3.4) 'John Dirty' did this, and that is for a fact you! :) Note ii was only giving you guys a small ticket because of you doing a 'illegal uturn' near intersection not realy a uturn though more like reckless driving.
All shown in the video below.

Have a wonderful day!

Just to clarify, in that video you have ran over an innocent bystander, myself who hadn't even commited a crime, just to apprehend a criminal. That cannot be justified as an officer as administration should prove, and if not IA.

Regarding the :beef: and salty video. Soon after i appolagised to you and multipe officers in LOOC, whilst trying to take a screenshot i had clicked F10, as i do not know what key actually takes screenshots lol, which is also my key for an Autoclicker, causing me to panic and try to solve it. As i had throught one of the I have now changed the hot key and this shouldn't happen again. I did ask nicely for you to void it as i've seen done before, but was happy enough to carry on rp.

Reaction score
I am going to throw my 2 cents here since I was stood there (Owen Adder) and from how it was saw in my POV the officers heard the shots upon coming up from one of the John's opening fire into the body pile then they drove around the corner - see you all next to each other and ram into you - in terms of preserving life they did everything correctly in my point of view - armed suspects with automatic weapons > preserve own life and life of others by eliminating the threat > necessity: take down the gunmen and proceed with safety measures at the time you were stood right next to the John that was firing thus causing the death of yourself, yes you had little to no time to react but the officer from my POV did everything by the rules as he did it realistically.

how so may you ask? car pointing directly at you, you start firing its not safer to reverse and get out so the ultimate option is to accelerate forward and take down the gunman and at the time not going to lie the police can assume if your next to the firing male that your potentially involved as you could have had a "small calibre" firearm concealed on yourself.

Reaction score
Denied

Alex was putting his life before yours, although you were innocent he was going to die if he did not kill the person next to you, whom was an active threat. With respect for his own safety he accidentally caused your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.