Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]Lamar / Lamar Davis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stomper / Clinton Kingston , Sean Rose /
Torben Torben
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96447027 /
STEAM_0:1:29399079
Why Should This Player Be Punished: these players broke 3.4 by aiming at me inside the bazaar while 2 witnesses was looking at them
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6acc64acf51d88b7daf02f197bbaf282/
Tick: 46000

@Stomper

@LordTyla

Last edited:
Reaction score
I support this AR, from what I've seen stomper/Sean has provocated you and gun pointed you in a public area with lots of witnesses around, they could've called 911. Later they also killed you whilst you were fully cooperating.

Reaction score
@LordTyla , i didnt snitched , i said "they killed the guy" , and there was about 15 people in the bazaar , who are "they" ?

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The two witnesses were friends of the person who killed you and you were pushed into a place where there is no CCTV coverage, the reason for killing you was valid as you had made them both get a 10 year jail sentence. After the shot was fired they made a fast escape. I have discussed it with other staff members and we have concluded it was worth the risks of killing you. I do however appreciate that you made an action request so that I could take a better look at the situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.