Joey Alvarez

Reaction score
Since my departure from another community, I was in search of a new, more serious server/community that I would want to be apart of. Upon joining the server and playing for a few days I ran into some guy named Joey sitting down at the PD. I had some questions and he really went above all to show me around and learn the ways of the server. Once I decided to get serious with my PD role, he was there to guide me to become the officer you see today. I’d believe if it weren’t for Joey and his compassion for this community, I would’ve be so lost and confused, I probably would’ve quit awhile ago. I’ve yet to see him fail to assist anyone in need and is in my opinion l, a role model community member that all players should strive to be.

Reaction score
Since my departure from another community, I was in search of a new, more serious server/community that I would want to be apart of. Upon joining the server and playing for a few days I ran into some guy named Joey sitting down at the PD. I had some questions and he really went above all to show me around and learn the ways of the server. Once I decided to get serious with my PD role, he was there to guide me to become the officer you see today. I’d believe if it weren’t for Joey and his compassion for this community, I would’ve be so lost and confused, I probably would’ve quit awhile ago. I’ve yet to see him fail to assist anyone in need and is in my opinion l, a role model community member that all players should strive to be.
I just saw this and I have to say you are very welcome Tony, I’m glad I got to show you around and get you into pd and how to become a great officer, That’s honestly what I love doing on PD when I play perp. Thank you for this recommend a player, it’s the first one I’ve ever gotten and on my birthday too lol, best birthday present ever! Thank you <3 :D be the best officer you can be and I'm sure you’ll go high up the ranks. Don’t let failure ruin you!